Google, one of the co-hosts for IETF 101, has generously agreed to
provide letters of invitation (LOIs) to attendees applying for a visa.
Google has an in-house process for requesting a LOI, and anyone
requiring either a soft or hard copy LOI will need to complete an online
If you are not able to fill out a google form, please fill out the form here.
- Full Name of Host at Google: Carly Tonkin
- Email Address of Host at Google: ctonkin @ google.com
- Contact number of Host at Google: +447768508165
Please allow at least 5 business days for your LOI request to be processed and please do not reach out to Carly directly unless absolutely necessary. Please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org for any LOI-related questions first.
- What city are you visiting for the conference? London
- What country are you visiting: Select United Kingdom from the drop down menu
- What is the name of the event or conference you are visiting? IETF 101
- Where is the conference or event taking place? London Hilton Metropole
- What is the address of the event location? 225 Edgware Rd, London W2 1JU, UK
- What portion of the costs of this visit are you responsible for? Choices are "none", "some" and "all". Select 'all.'
- Complete the fields with your personal details (e.g. name, passport number, etc.)
- Complete the fields with details about your dates of travel, embassy information, etc.
- Note that, while hard copy LOIs are an option,
electronic copies will be sufficient for almost all visa applicants.
Please only request a hard copy LOI if you are sure it's required by
- For "Type of Visa" please select "single entry."
Finally, when you have completed all fields, please hit the blue "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.